How do I become a member?
Fill out the 2016 Membership Form and submit, with membership fee to the Autism Yukon office.
108 Copper Road
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2Z6
Drop by the office for a visit, have a look at our extensive resource library.
Why should I become a member?
- As a member you can access our resource library, including software, DVD’s and videos.
- As a member you can use our computer stations for internet research and Boardmaker, etc.
- As a member you will receive e-mail updates on upcoming meetings, news releases and research updates.
- As a member you will be contributing to the long term sustainability of this valuable resource in our community.
- As a member you will meet great families and support networks in the Autism Yukon Community. You will have all the benefits of advocacy, support and information sharing that is part of our Autism Yukon mandate.
You can become a member at anytime throughout the year. Voters must be at least 18 years old. Membership fees are due at time of registration. Renewal is every year on April 2 (World Autism Day).
Why is there a fee?
Membership fees will help cover costs for printing material, meeting costs, and Autism Yukon events.
Two kinds of memberships: voting and non-voting
What if I don’t want to become a member because I don’t want to commit to attending your annual general meeting? I just want the support and community…
You can sign up to be a non-voting member. This will entitle you all of the membership benefits, but without any obligation to attend annual general meetings, and you’ll be showing you support for our organisation.
Can I make a donation to Autism Yukon?
Yes. Autism Yukon is a registered charitable organisation and can issue tax receipts.